Andrew Roberts

Hair megaspray

Every woman who has problems with the hair has often been deceived by the promises of other products. Instead of giving glamorous curls and an improved volume, over 90% of the products have no positive influence on their hair. Thus their entire marketing and advertising is only hot air; The other 10% are extremely expensive. The new hair megaspray can help you to give your own hair shine and strength again.

Your hair can be seen again

The manufacturers of the Hair Megaspray knows these problems and for this reason has developed a vitamin bomb that can help their hair regain the natural shine and volume. The average application time is 2 weeks, but the composition of this product is so valuable that it is worthwhile to use it longer.

The included vitamins A and E can help to strengthen your hair, reduce the hair loss and protect the hair from sun exposure and the harmful effects of the air. Coconut and avocado oil supplement the spectrum of vitamins contained and can reduce the negative effects of hair color. The extracts of chamomiles promotes the natural flexibility of your hair and make it softer. The argan oil, which is also included, is the natural antioxidant, through which the Hair Megaspray can give shine and new life. The cinnamon oil soothes the scalp and the brittle oil also smoothes the most unruly hair.

It is suitable for all hair types and is particularly safe to use. For this reason, you can rest assured that you have a product of excellent quality in your hands as long as all the seals are present and undamaged.

Book rights information

Broadcast Work

Corporate Work

Website

Andrew Roberts is a regular columnist for The Sunday Telegraph, reviews widely and broadcasts regularly on history and politics for BBC2 and Channel 4.

He was born in 1963 and gained a first in Modern History and an honorary senior scholarship at Cambridge University.

His career started in corporate finance with the merchant bank Robert Fleming & Co. However, he left after two years to become a leader writer at The Sunday Telegraph, as well as contributing leaders and articles to The Spectator. At this time he also wrote his first book – THE HOLY FOX: A BIOGRAPHY OF LORD HALIFAX (Viceroy of India & Conservative Foreign Secretary 1938-40) for which he gained excellent review coverage. Chosen by Rt Hon Douglas Hurd MP as “Book of the Year”, it was described by Philip Ziegler as “a biography of astonishing maturity and distinction”, and Kenneth Rose wrote “Andrew Roberts has staked his claim to be more than a promising historian”.

Between 1991 and 1994 he became political commentator for The Daily Mail and book reviewer for The Spectator and Sunday Telegraph. He also wrote his second book, EMINENT CHURCHILLIANS, in which he tackles six aspects of Churchilliana, uncovering a plethora of uncomfortable truths and offering an original and often disturbing analysis of Britain’s postwar decline. This further established him as a leading historian – “Not since AJP Taylor gave his legendary lectures…has an historical study given me such intellectual and aesthetic satisfaction”, Independent on Sunday; “An elegantly written, thought-provoking book…an essential reappraisal of British myths since 1939”, The Times.

Between 1996 and 1999 Andrew wrote a political column for The Sunday Times.

Andrew Roberts was commissioned by the Cecil family to write THE AUTHORISED LIFE OF ROBERT, THIRD MARQUIS OF SALISBURY (1830-1903), Conservative Prime Minister, which was published by Weidenfeld and Nicolson in September 1999 and won the Wolfson History Prize.

He has also written a novel, a political thriller about a totalitarian Europe of the future, entitled THE AACHEN MEMORANDUM (Weidenfeld & Nicholson 1996). The book has been translated into several languages and has been staged as a play in Berlin.

Andrew’s dual biography NAPOLEON AND WELLINGTON was published by Weidenfeld and Nicolson in 2002 and HITLER AND CHURCHILL: SECRETS OF LEADERSHIP in 2003.  THE HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING PEOPLES SINCE 1900 was published in Autumn 2006.

Andrew’s most recent books have been published by Penguin: MASTERS AND COMMANDERS: HOW CHURCHILL, ROOSEVELT, ALANBROOKE AND MARSHALL WON THE WAR IN THE WEST in September 2008 and THE STORM OF WAR: A NEW HISTORY OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR on 6th August 2009.

Andrew is currently working a new biography of NAPOLEON to be pubished by Penguin in the UK and the US in Autumn 2014.