Tamasin Day-Lewis is one of Britain’s finest food writers. In her own words, she writes 'for people who appreciate good food, for people of all skills'.
Her previous publications include:
- WEST OF IRELAND SUPPERS (Weidenfeld and Nicolson)
- THE ART OF THE TART (Cassell)
- SIMPLY THE BEST (Cassell)
- GOOD TEMPERED FOOD (Weidenfeld and Nicolson)
- TARTS WITH TOPS ON (Weidenfeld and Nicolson)
- TAMASIN’S KITCHEN BIBLE (Weidenfeld and Nicolson)
- Tamasin's Kitchen Classics (Weidenfeld & Nicolson)
- ALL YOU CAN EAT: 1000 RECIPES (Weidenfeld & Nicolson)
- WHERE SHALL WE GO FOR DINNER? A FOOD ROMANCE (Weidenfeld & Nicolson)
- SUPPER FOR A SONG (Quadrille)
Her latest book, FOOD YOU CAN’T SAY NO TO, was published earlier this year by Quadrille.
She also writes regularly for English and American Vogue, Saveur, Stella (Telegraph Magazine), Sainsbury's Magazine and Reader's Digest.
Tamasin has produced and directed many television documentaries and appeared in three television series entitled "Tamasin’s Classics" and "Tamasin's Weekends" (including a second series). She lives in Somerset.
Literary – Georgina Capel
Foreign Rights – Romily Must
Film & TV Rights – Georgina Capel